What is the schedule of events for Enshrinement Weekend?Will there be any opportunities for photos and autographs?Is the VIP Reception still taking place?Will I need to wear a mask during the event?What is the dress code?Where can we find additional information about these events?
- Friday, September 10th:
- 11:00 AM – 12:30PM – Class of 2021 Autograph Session – Convention Center, Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Class of 2021 Media Availability
- 6:00 PM – Enshrinement Tip-Off Celebration & Awards Gala – Uncas Ballroom, Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT
- Saturday, May 15th:
- 4:00 PM – Enshrinement Ceremony VIP Reception (Lower Bowl ticket holders only) – Basketball Hall of Fame, Springfield, MA
- 7:00 PM – Enshrinement Ceremony – MassMutual Center, Springfield, MA
- No. We ask that you adhere to our event policy, and do not request autographs from our Class Members or returning Hall of Famers. We will be best adhering to physical distancing guidelines during these events, which will also prevent photo opportunities.
- Yes, the VIP Reception will be taking place at the Basketball Hall of Fame from 4:00pm-6:00pm. We will provide transportation to and from the MassMutual Center for the Ceremony for VIP Reception attendees.
- Yes. Per our event’s health and safety protocols, masks will be required at all Enshrinement events, except when actively eating and drinking.
- The dress code for the Enshrinement Tip-Off & Awards Gala is business formal. The dress code for the Enshrinement Ceremony is formal, black-tie optional.
Can I request where I’d like my new seat(s) to be?Am I able to upgrade my seats?When will I be receiving my tickets?Where is will call, and what are the will call hours?Are Enshrinement tickets still available for purchase?Can I get a refund?
- No. Specific requests, such as aisle seats, will be taken into consideration, but are not guaranteed.
- Am I able to upgrade my seats?
- You may still upgrade your seats, as long as there is inventory available for the price point you’d like to upgrade to. Please contact Chelsea Johnson at (413) 231-5513, or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information on availability.
- Due to our COVID-19 protocol, ticket holders will not receive their tickets until proof of vaccination, OR a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken on or after Thursday, September 9th is produced. If you purchased tickets at the P3 and P4 levels, your tickets will be sent to the email provided upon receipt of the proof of vaccination or negative test results of everyone in your travel party. There will be no exceptions.
- If your tickets are located in the P1 and P2 levels, your tickets will be available for pick-up at designated will call locations upon the receipt of the proof of vaccination or negative test results of everyone in your travel party. There will be no exceptions.
- Thursday, September 9th – Mohegan Sun ONLY – 12:00PM – 7:00PM
- Friday, September 10th – Mohegan Sun ONLY – 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Saturday, September 11th – Basketball Hall of Fame ONLY – 10:00AM – 5:00PM
- Any tickets not picked up by 5:00PM on Saturday, September 11th will be available for pick up at the MassMutual Center Box Office starting at 5:30PM.
- Yes, tickets are still available, and can be purchased at this link.
- If you do not want to abide by our COVID-19 protocol, or do not feel comfortable traveling due to the pandemic, you may request a refund by contacting Chelsea Johnson at (413) 231-5513, or email@example.com, no later than Friday, September 3rd, 2021. September 3rd will be the last possible date to request a refund.
Logistics and Venue Information
Which airport should I fly into?Where can people find additional information about the host venues for Enshrinement Weekend?Will the Basketball Hall of Fame museum be open, and how can tickets for the museum be purchased?
- The best airport to fly into would be Bradley International Airport in Hartford (BDL). The drive from Bradley to Mohegan Sun is approximately 45 minutes. T.F. Green Airport in Providence (PVD) is about an hour long drive to Mohegan Sun. Logan International Airport in Boston (BOS) is a viable option, but the drive from Logan to Mohegan is about one hour and 45 minutes.
- Mohegan Sun: mohegansun.com
- Basketball Hall of Fame: hoophall.com
- MassMutual Center: massmutualcenter.com
- Tickets for the museum can be purchased at this link. Please note that museum tickets DO NOT get you admission into any of our Enshrinement Weekend events, and Enshrinement tickets do not grant you admission to the museum. The Hall of Fame will be open from 10:00AM – 4:30PM on Friday, September 10th, and from 9:00AM – 12:00PM on Saturday, September 11th.
Health & Safety Protocol
What happens if I am unvaccinated, and do not get my test results in time?Can I forgo the COVID protocol?When is the earliest I can get tested for the event?What happens if I do not submit proof of vaccination or negative PCR test results?What can I do if I cannot upload my proof of vaccination or negative test results?What are the hours for BioReference testing?Why are you enforcing a COVID-19 protocol?Can I get a refund if I test positive for COVID-19 after August 27th?
- If you do not receive your test results prior to the event start time, you may schedule an on-site rapid PCR test through our testing provider, BioReference. These tests are $99 each, and the cost must be covered by the ticket holder. Testing appointments will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Guests can expect to receive test results within 45 minutes to one hour of specimen collection. A link to schedule a rapid PCR test through BioReference will be made available soon.
- Under no circumstances will the COVID-19 protocol be waived. Any failure to fully abide by the protocol will result in the ticket holder not receiving their tickets. No refunds will be issued in those circumstances. This protocol has been created so that we can have our Enshrinement Weekend in the safest manner possible. The health of all of our guests is of the utmost importance to us.
- If you are unvaccinated for COVID-19, please take a PCR COVID-19 test no earlier than Thursday, September 9th.
- If you do not submit any of the above, you will not receive your tickets. You may have the opportunity to take a rapid PCR test on-site for a $99 fee, based on availability. Tickets will not be distributed unless one of the two options above are provided.
- If you are unable to upload your proof of vaccination or negative test results through this form, you may send a copy of your results via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or present them in-person at will call. We strongly encourage uploading test results in advance via the form provided or via email, as that will expedite the ticket delivery process for all involved.
- Mohegan Sun:
- Thursday, September 9th: 2:00PM – 6:00PM
- Friday, September 10th: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
- Basketball Hall of Fame:
- Friday, September 10th: 2:00PM – 6:00PM
- Saturday, September 10th: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- The health and safety of all of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. By enforcing a strict COVID-19 protocol, we are doing our part to ensure that our Class of 2021 Enshrinement Weekend is as safe as possible for all who attend.
- Yes. If you test positive on or after August 27th, 2021, you may receive a refund for your ticket(s). Proof of positive result will be required in order to receive a refund for your ticket purchase. Failure to produce proof of positive result for that timeframe will not result in a refund.