Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Hall Pass
A Year’s Worth of Fun for Only $60.00!
- Unlimited general museum admission for one year*
- (2) 50% Off Guest Admissions
- 10% discount on Museum Store purchases
- NEW FASTBREAK PASS! - All season pass holders will have a seperate, "Fastbreak" line for each 60 Days of Summer autograph session! No more waiting in lines!
- Exclusive emails
The world’s finest sports museum, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Mass. offers fun for the whole family with its annual Hall Pass. The Hall Pass is the perfect gift for the basketball fan!
Basketball fans and guests of all ages will enjoy unlimited admission to the Basketball Hall of Fame for an entire year from date of purchase. Affordably priced at only $60.00, the Hall Pass pays for itself in just three visits and offers other benefits to the pass holder. The Hall Pass provides (2) 50% off guest admissions and a 10% discount on Museum Store purchases. The pass provides holders advance ticket sale opportunities and admission to special appearances by Hall of Famers and other celebrities, but does not include admission to private events or Enshrinement.
And now brand new to the Hall Pass...
Access Into the Fast Break Autograph Line!!!
Visitors in the Fast Break Autograph Line will be the first to get autographs during celebrity and player autograph sessions! No more waiting in line and no more missing out on autographs! This line will only be open to visitors that have a Hall Pass and will guarantee you get an autograph when available during special appearances!
An annual Hall Pass can be purchased at the Hall of Fame Museum ticket booth during regular operating hours.
- Pass is non-transferable
- Pass holder must present a valid form of ID at time of admission
- Pass not valid for select events and private functions
- Management reserves the right to revoke pass at anytime due
* Hall Pass valid for one year from date of issue. Admission valid for pass holder only. Excludes all events and Enshrinement.